martes, 9 de agosto de 2016

Prologue

Español aquí

There is a life beyond the life what we know, beyond the external one, beyond the one  we are educated to create and believe. A life beyond the fees, faith, materialisms and various foolishness.

It’s the authentic life, the real one, who ignores all this artificial life what we created. It’s a world, an universe, a life full of lives forming a whole. It’s precious and wonderful when we stop moving to contemplate it, understand it, enjoy it and hear it. But it could be hardest and painful when we ignore it, when we leaving to flow with it and when we dedicate full time to the other artificial life, when we stop listening to it.

This life that is a treasure , it’s ourselves, it’s what form us and what we have to search inside of us. Because it’s there,  it exists, it relates with “us”, and I swear to you that I haven’t any doubt of that.

This blog and its name are a tribute to those lives inside of me, who speak to me and who are teaching me so much. To those lives who are suffering so much trying to get that it world isn’t ruined. To those voices of my body.

__________________


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario